70-761

• Hi All,

I am little disappointed with my practice test score but does not want to give up. What is the good resources to attack this exam.
    What really helped you? I have less Tsql experience and Please share if you are aware of any good best practice or advise?

Thank you!

• sizal0234 - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 12:42 PM

Hi All,

I am little disappointed with my practice test score but does not want to give up. What is the good resources to attack this exam.
    What really helped you? I have less Tsql experience and Please share if you are aware of any good best practice or advise?

Thank you!

Hey @sizal0234

I have found some great help from the actual 70-761 book from Microsoft. Second to that believe it or not there are a few Reddit posts with users out there giving feedback and links to additional resources and websites that helped them practice and read more about the exams expectations. I have not really heard anyone complain about the actual practice tests. Second to this would be your standard Udemy or MS approved training websites that cover this course.

• hi, 70-761 exam will be retired on January 21, 2021. Please do it before the retired date.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply