Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two databases Db1 and Db2 i want to select all * from a table from db1 on the same server. I…
2 replies
By: jarick
Server: Msg 16957, Level 16, State 4, Line 4 FOR UPDATE cannot be specified on a READ ONLY cursor. …
1 replies
Are there any way in t-sql to make a recorset read only. The users should not be able to edit the r…
4 replies
I'm building a form which takes way too long to load up over the WAN. The user needs to navigate t…
6 replies
I need assistance executing stored procedures that are in a table. For example, SELECT sp_name FROM…
8 replies
By: pop022
I am attempting to use the goto statement with a variable. I.E. CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.test @label VA…
2 replies
By: pop022
I'm sure I've seen posts similar to this before, but can't seem to find any now! What I'm trying to…
10 replies
By: sokolove
We all know that we can't have variables of text, ntext etc in stored procedures. So the greatest n…
3 replies
By: bdohmen
I have no idea how to get this result, I need HELP!! Here are the field names: evtid serveri…
11 replies
By: rstone
Hi, I have a table with following data in it Auto_Type,1Auto,2-4Auto,5-9Auto,10-24Auto Car, $1…
5 replies
By: Mkumari
How would I run a stored procedure within a SELECT statement? Is it possible to do this without cre…
2 replies
I have an invoice table which I would like to get the counts for the number of invoices per subsidi…
10 replies
Hi! I am using fn_get_sql() function to trace the code that causes blocking. Recently I replaced t…
1 replies
By: Roust_m
I hope someone can clarify this for me - I'm getting confused by noise words in a full-text search …
1 replies
By: mccork
Hi All, I have this table - Dummy - with these values : Date MW1 Price1 -----------…
2 replies
By: ko_yusuf
Viewing 15 topics - 14,476 through 14,490 (of 17,081 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.