Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Question: Table definition uses user defined types for EVERY field (yeah, I know, but it's legacy…
18 replies
By: sgmunson
Hi all, Am not able to export more than 10 lakh records to excel sheet(2007 xlsx). I'll get suce…
15 replies
By: SQLRNNR
Hi, Database is corrupted, Do you have any recommendations how to know which object is corrupted ? …
1 replies
Hi, All the logins with sysadmin role are locked out in one of the SQL server. Also in that instanc…
10 replies
By: saum70
This is my second post asking this question. Hopefully someone will respond this time. I am exper…
7 replies
I have a field I am trying to bring into a SQL statement ,ISNULL(Convert(nvarchar(50),OPP1.Originat…
10 replies
Hi all, Lately, I faced the below strange situation in SQL Server 2008R2: The parent table has the …
4 replies
Hi, I have three tables: "PaymentsLog" "DatePeriod" "PaidOrders" As per below SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO…
3 replies
I've been banging my head against this for days, and I'm getting nowhere. This seems like an obviou…
5 replies
Can we restrict a buffer pool for a user using resource governor?
1 replies
Hello Need T-SQL help, If numeric value then I could get is using PIVOT, but string value is there,…
11 replies
By: WayneS
I have enabled CDC on my productive database with USE MyDB GO EXEC sys.sp_cdc_enable_db GO and I ha…
8 replies
Hi folks By looking at the configuration tool, I have seen my sql server agent service has stopped?…
5 replies
I'm trying to write a query that will display the formula for a computed column in SQL Server 2008R…
8 replies
By: ceasor
Hi I am trying to split the annual cost into monthly numbers based on the contract Period. Since th…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 3,286 through 3,300 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.