Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi guys.. Any idea about this message ? SQL Server has encountered 4375 occurrence(s) of I/O reque…
8 replies
Has anyone heard of rewriting visual basic code (it's compiled into an exe file and run at interval…
43 replies
When it comes to Database Mail I pretty much install and configure SQL servers in pretty much the s…
9 replies
Hello, I have a simple two table join query that runs much slower in a new SQL 2008 R2 than in SQL …
11 replies
here iam having a select query store proc using like operator create PROCEDURE [dbo].[CategoryNa…
7 replies
create table product1 ( productid int, productname varchar(20), costprice int, sellingprice int ) M…
3 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well. I have a question on TSQL. Can we add a constraint on a combination …
10 replies
The ProductCategory table has the following table definition:CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ProductCategory] (…
7 replies
Hi everyone, I have a quick question to write a stored procedure to get column metrics. The stored …
8 replies
Hi, I was checking which DB is taking huge space and to my suprise the TempDB is taking ~203GB of s…
9 replies
Hi folks, I am the DBA of an SQL Server 2008R2 system hosted on a VM. Let me talk about the process…
3 replies
Regarding indexes, i always thought the clustering key and the primary key could be different. In s…
3 replies
HI friends, i am using merge statement to insert and update some records between two tables .. both…
13 replies
I have an FTP task in a package which connects to our live FTP site and pulls down backup files to …
5 replies
Is this possible? How as I wish to rename a table. Thanks
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,556 through 18,570 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.