Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Feature: Database Engine Services Status: Failed: see logs for details Reason for failure: …
1 replies
Hi, We have Share Point 2010 databases on SQL Server 2008R2. The full backup of all content databas…
12 replies
Hi everybody, In our Company we created a Data Mirror with Automatic failover. This is a great solu…
6 replies
Name: WEB_HR_GetRateHistory Parameters: @org_level_id, @emp_id If @emp_id is 0 – get me all rate ch…
4 replies
We have a two-node active passive Windows 2008 Cluster ( having SQL 2008 instance running on it). T…
6 replies
Hello, I am running SQL 2008R2 SP1 CumUpdate4 I copied a 300GB table out to a new filegroup (becaus…
17 replies
Hi all, I hope you can help me. I believe that SQL Server 2008 (or R2) introduced a data type for …
2 replies
Database mirroring is in suspended moded how to find root cause of this ? thanks in advance.
4 replies
I have 5 different temp table query and would like to combine into single query without using any t…
6 replies
Hi, Can someone help me with an overview regarding the sql server microsoft? What it is used for? S…
7 replies
Some strange behaviour in sql server 2008. This happens for past couple of weeks. Whenever our silv…
8 replies
Hello, I am trying to determine how to tell if Implicit Transactions is turned on in one of our dat…
2 replies
Hello, For my development I need all columns all the columns of the unique indexes of all tables o…
4 replies
I have a server 2008 domain controller (tracker.mc is the domain) with a functional level of server…
1 replies
how we can set default value to column with foreign key relation .as I have column in table which h…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,511 through 18,525 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.