I am trying to finding the user IUSER after looking at the following article.
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\IUSR'
If you encountered this error while running your published website or web service in IIS7:
Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Cannot open database "[DB_NAME]" requested by the login. The login failed.
Just follow these simple steps to solve the problem.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio.
2. On the left menu, expand Security then Logins. Check if 'NT AUTHORITY\IUSR' exists. If not then that is the cause of the problem.
3. Right-click on Logins then click New Login...
4. On the General page, click Search...
5. On the next popup window, click Advanced...
6. Then on the following window, click Find Now and find IUSR on the Search Results. Then click OK.
Here I am not able to find this user. So can I add this user manually?