We have around 25 servers in different geographical location in the worlds. My query is like.
1. Daily we are running lots of jobs or user performed app. from our diff
front end application.
2. During the business hours some jobs are taking long time to finished
the particular jobs.
3. Coz some jobs were performed to called the SP.
4. How to find from the SQL Server (Backbend) that particular SP is
finished or not?
5. Coz user are not in same location might be they are operate
application from diff. location.
6. Without profiler how to find that SP is finished or not?
<a href='http://' class='authorlink' target='_blank'></a>