I have the following steps in a data flow.
1. Flat file source - The output of this task is sent to Data Conversion transform. and the error out is sent to a Flat file destination.
2. Data Coversion Trans. converts text to integer and text to datetime
3. output is written to a OLEDB destination
I had a bad date value (12/26/200) in one of the records in flat file and was expecting the package to execute without any error and redirect the row with bad date to the flat file destination. I want the rows except for row with bad date to be loaded into SQL table.
1. Package failed
2. Flat file source, Flat file destination and Data Conversion steps were green.
3. OLEDB Destinationn was red
4. All the rows in flat file were directed to data conversion step. It should have skipped the row with bad data and redirected this row to the flat file destination.
5. Package should not have failed
Can someone help me fix this?