Please send me an email with your resume at email@example.com
Title: SQL Server DBA
(1 to 3 Year of DBA experience)
As a Database Administrator you will be interfacing with various customer IT groups. You will assist in the development of production databases. Your involvement includes managing resources overseas, coordinating and participating in activities associated with Production SQL Servers.
You will be providing assistance in resolving problems with production SQL Server databases and tracking SQL Server problems.
* Administering SQL Server Production Database.
* Backup and Restore.
* Monitoring SQL Server Jobs.
* Installing, Configuring database servers.
* Troubleshooting SQL Server production issues.
* Capacity planning and monitoring database growth.
* Replication management.
* Managing SQL Server security and logins.
* Importing Exporting data using DTS, SSIS packages.
* Designing disaster recovery strategies.
* Building rebuilding indexes.
* Dealing with performance issues on production servers.
* Moving objects from QA to Production databases.
MS SharePoint implementation
SQL server 7.0/2000/2005, Windows Server 2000/2003, Microsoft Active Directory Knowledge. SharePoint knowledge (desirable)