SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Sharepoint and Filestream

Sharepoint and Filestream

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)SSC Guru (149K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Sharepoint and Filestream

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Thanks of easy one :-D

Thanks
Vinay Kumar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep Learning - Keep Growing !!!
www.GrowWithSql.com
Koen Verbeeck
Koen Verbeeck
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)SSC Guru (63K reputation)

Easy one to end the week, thanks!

How to post forum questions.
Need an answer? No, you need a question.
What’s the deal with Excel & SSIS?
My blog at SQLKover.

MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP
Stuart Davies
Stuart Davies
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.5K reputation)

Koen Verbeeck (7/5/2013)
Easy one to end the week, thanks!

+1
Have a good weekend all!

-------------------------------Posting Data Etiquette - Jeff Moden Smart way to ask a questionThere are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand (the world). There is no such thing as a dumb question. ― Carl Sagan I would never join a club that would allow me as a member - Groucho Marx
Stewart "Arturius" Campbell
Stewart "Arturius" Campbell
SSCoach
SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)SSCoach (17K reputation)

Nice and simple, thanks Steve....

Revenant
Revenant
SSChampion
SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)

Really easy one for the in-between Friday. Thanks, Steve!
Ken Wymore
Ken Wymore
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)

Thanks for the easy Friday question.
Tom Thomson
Tom Thomson
One Orange Chip
One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)

Nice easy one.

But it worries me a bit when I can instantly answer, off the top of my head, "Yes" to a question about whether two things that I really know approximately nothing about actually work together. As MS are beginning to be sensible about that sort of thing there will surely be much less work for out-of-the-box thinkers, which is maybe not a good thing.

Tom

call.copse
call.copse
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.7K reputation)

L' Eomot Inversé (7/7/2013)
Nice easy one.

But it worries me a bit when I can instantly answer, off the top of my head, "Yes" to a question about whether two things that I really know approximately nothing about actually work together. As MS are beginning to be sensible about that sort of thing there will surely be much less work for out-of-the-box thinkers, which is maybe not a good thing.

To the best of my knowledge this is not something you really want to know much about, by all accounts. I could answer it also, but will certainly consciously steer clear of Sharepoint at all times.
sqlnaive
sqlnaive
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.5K reputation)

Easy one... :-)
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.