- You have a three node Windows Server Failover Cluster -- Yes
- You have three SQL Server instances - one per node? And are they standalone instances or Failover Cluster Instances? -- Standalone, one per node
- You created an Availability Group that spans all three SQL Server instances? - Yes one AG with 2 databases
- Which instance hosts the read-write replica and which WSFC node does that instance currently "live" on? -- Should be TestSql01
- You created an AG Listener associated with the Availability Group -- Yes AO01
- Can you clarify what you mean by "windows cluster points to secondary"? You're seeing that the AG resource in Failover Cluster Manager is owned by a SQL Server instance hosting a secondary replica? -- Cluster manager it says "Current Host Server: TestSql02", so when I connect in SSMS to the listener and do @@servername I get TestSql01, when I use the cluster name I get TestSql02.