We have a DLL that we use for formatting accross muitlple reports (added from Report Properties).
When I added a new function, I didn't change version - I just built and deployed.
I get the error "Details: Could not load file or assembly The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"
I can't believe I'd have to update all the rdls to the reference (which is the same location, name and version) so I must be doing something wrong - I'm not sure what that is.
**When I upgraded the project to 2010 the Proj Properties defaulted to "Sign the Assembly"
This post can be deleted.