*The goal is to view if SQL server 2012 tabular and its in-memory ability with can be used in relation to PowerView, Excel and Reporting service at the same time. No different instance shall be used.
What settings in the SQL server should be used in order to fullfil the goal?
- I feel very confused with different settings for instance what partitioning strategy (for instance DirectQuery, DirectQuery with In-Memory, In-Memory with directquery) should be used in order to fulfill the goal.
- No other than SQL server database is used in this context.
- The goal is to use i relation to data mart with Kimball's approach.
- Strong preformance is also should be taken into consideration.
- I'm using SQL server 2012 development edition.