I have given you all the steps in thred
But again here it is.
• Set up Publication.
• Set transaction retention to 120 hours for distribution
• Disable the distribution clean up job on the distribution DB
• Setup Publication and set the "allow initalization from backup files" option for the publication
• Make a full backup of the database on the publisher DB
• Restore the full backup on the subscriber DB
• Ran the following stored procedure on the publication database:
-- Run this on publisher DB
@publication ='Publication Name', --Publication Name
@subscriber='servername', --servername of subscriber
@destination_db='SubscriberDB Name', -- Database name where you want to replicate the data
@sync_type = 'initialize with backup',
@backupdevicetype = 'disk',
@backupdevicename = 'Location where the backup was placed' --Location where the back up was placed on subscriber.