SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Jump to URL paramater not working in ssrs 2005

Jump to URL paramater not working in ssrs 2005

Author
alex_martinez
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Hello,

I am using ssrs 2005 I have a main report and a subreport. When the user click on the dollar amount on the income statement (main report) the subreport will appear (Test Detail Income Statement - Actual Drill Down.rdl), which is fine, but I have a parameter in the subreport call AccountDescription and unfortuantelly I am not getting the data just the report shell. The user can click on the drop down parameter on the subreport, but that is an extra step, which I don't want the user to do. I wanted to pass the parameter to Jump to URL and it is not working. On a particular text box on the main report I have gone into properties-> Navigation->Jump to URL: Below is my code, which I thought will automatically get my data (Supplies) I also want to add another parameter call Year. I have looked into many websites and unable to find my particular problem. If anyone can help I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance.

="void(window.open('http://MAS200/ReportsManager/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=%2fAccounting%2fFinancial+Reports%2fTest+Detail+Income+Statement+-+Actual+Drill+Down&AccountDescription=Supplies','_blank'))"
Jim Mackenzie
Jim Mackenzie
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)SSC Eights! (893 reputation)

Can't you pass the parameter to the sub report?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160348(v=sql.100).aspx

SQL SERVER Central Forum Etiquette
alex_martinez
alex_martinez
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (571 reputation)

Thank you I have done Jump to report instead. No issues.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.