We have a two node active/passive SQL cluster. Below is the OS version and SQL Version:
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise Edition
SQL Version: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP1) - 10.50.2500.0 (X64)
On node A, everything is working fine. When we try to failover from Node A to node B, all the resources are coming online on node B except SQL Server. SQL Service is failing to come online. And we can see below errors sequentially:
- Initializing the FallBack certificate failed with error code: 1, state: 1, error number: -2146893788.
- TDSSNIClient initialization failed with error 0x80092004, status code 0x80. Reason: Unable to initialize SSL support. Cannot find object or property.
- TDSSNIClient initialization failed with error 0x80092004, status code 0x1. Reason: Initialization failed with an infrastructure error. Check for previous errors. Cannot find object or property.
- Could not start the network library because of an internal error in the network library. To determine the cause, review the errors immediately preceding this one in the error log.
- SQL Server could not spawn FRunCM thread. Check the SQL Server error log and the Windows event logs for information about possible related problems.
- [sqsrvres] StartResourceService: Failed to start MSSQLSERVER service. CurrentState: 1
Any feedback will be much appreciated.