1) We have extracted the query from stored procedure and executed on SQL server where it is getting hanged after fetching 11K records (Out of 26 K records).
2) The same query when executed in Oracle server (OFAP) was giving the result in 10 sec with a record count of 26K.
3) We have removed two columns from the select list which contains the major data size (Varchar 250) and was executed on SQL server Instance which fetched 26 K records in 11 to 15 sec.
3) On further dig-up we have used Substring to limit the character from the two columns to return 12 characters, 12 K records were fetched before the session got hanged up.
4) Network packet size in SQL Server :- We have increased the packet size from 4096 to 8192.