We have an issue were we are getting error 17886 logged between once to fifty times a day since our latest release.
The error is never raised on Dev, Test or Staging environments, only the Live setup.
We have added the Asynchronous Processing=True; to the connection string on Dev to see if it has any adverse affect on the new connection string in the latest relase, but as it doesnt happen on other environments, testing that Asynchronous Processing=True; fixes the issue is going to be tricky unless I just change the live connection string.
The recent change was to introduce AppFrabricCaching so just wondering if anyone has run into the same issue with AppFrabric and what they did to resolve it.
How to post data/code for the best help - Jeff ModenNeed a string splitter, try this - Jeff ModenHow to post performance problems - Gail ShawManaging Transaction Logs - Gail ShawTroubleshooting SQL Server: A Guide for the Accidental DBA - Jonathan Kehayias and Ted Krueger