I have a couple of reports that have start and end date parameters. I had thought about putting a default on them for the start date. Since most of our reports start with 1/1. But then changed my mind. Now when I go back to remove the default. It stays.
1. I have tried, deleting the default, then setting it to no default and re-saving my report.
2. I have tried, just setting it to no default and re-saving the report.
3. I have also deleted the parameters, saved and then re-added with no default, saved. But the defaults are still there when I look at properties.
I am not catching on to what is happening. If I run the report (I am using report builder 2) it looks fine, but as soon as I reload the report the default is back.