SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Guide To MCITP: SQL Server 2008 Administration

Guide To MCITP: SQL Server 2008 Administration

Author
Mike McQuillan
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Guide To MCITP: SQL Server 2008 Administration
Arun Jebakumar
Arun Jebakumar
SSChasing Mays
SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)

I had been looking for a complete overview of the exam of this kind, for quite a long time. Good to see it now. Appreciate your efforts!!
Chris Houghton
Chris Houghton
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)

Thanks so much for this article. I already have the 70-432 which I completed last year, but so far I haven't motivated myself to take the 70-450 (largely due to the lack of a dedicated self-study guide.) Your article may have just given me the inspiration I needed to start studying to complete the full MCITP. Thanks again for the info :-)
Anipaul
Anipaul
SSChampion
SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)SSChampion (13K reputation)

Very useful information....

Thayal Muhunthan
Thayal Muhunthan
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)

“Sit for exam 70-432” is on my to-do-list for the last 12 months. Your article has now directly influenced to complete the task on 9th Sep 2011 – almost a month to go.

Does it matter if I use the standard instead of the developer version?

I’ve already purchased the book from Microsoft, but in a dilemma to purchase the exam questions from pass-guaranteed. Does it really going to help me?
Arun Jebakumar
Arun Jebakumar
SSChasing Mays
SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)SSChasing Mays (609 reputation)

Thayal Muhunthan (8/5/2011)
“Sit for exam 70-432” is on my to-do-list for the last 12 months. Your article has now directly influenced to complete the task on 9th Sep 2011 – almost a month to go.

Does it matter if I use the standard instead of the developer version?

I’ve already purchased the book from Microsoft, but in a dilemma to purchase the exam questions from pass-guaranteed. Does it really going to help me?

If you use the Standard edition, you cannot try features like compression, encryption, partitioning, snapshots, Resource Governor, etc..
Andre Guerreiro
Andre Guerreiro
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)

Thank you for the study guide.
I'm planning to have the 70-450 exam until the end of the year and I appreciate all the help I can get.

There are a lot of features and techniques that I don't use in my work environment so I need to make an extra effort.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Andre Guerreiro Neto

Database Analyst
http://www.softplan.com.br
MCITPx1/MCTSx2/MCSE/MCSA
M&M
M&M
SSChampion
SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)SSChampion (10K reputation)

Thanks for all the useful information. If I am not wrong, I guess you are preparing for your MCM exams. I remember your comments in some forum posts. All the best for your exams :-)

M&M
Thayal Muhunthan
Thayal Muhunthan
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (144 reputation)

Anyone would like to share the access code to download the exam questions from pass-guranteed.com?
Mike McQuillan
Mike McQuillan
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)

Thanks for the kind comments all.

I definitely recommend trying out some questions, it will help you immensely. If you scout around using the links I provided, and even doing a Google search on "exam 70-432 test questions" or "exam 70-450 test questions", you'll be able to pick up 30-40 questions for free.

There's also a trick to the questions. Most of the time you can immediately rule out two of the options (if you know your stuff), meaning there are only two options to choose from.

Mike.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.