SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Open Source SQL Server

Open Source SQL Server

Author
SanDroid
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)SSCommitted (1.6K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Koen Verbeeck (4/1/2011)
No download link? :-P

That's the beauty of noSQL.
You don't have to download or install anything to use the features and services it provides.
:smooth:
Brnbngls
Brnbngls
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)SSC-Addicted (484 reputation)

That's the second site today that's tricked me. Although I caught this one much quicker when I realized that the initials were KISS. Stupid holiday.

The distance between genius and insanity is measured only by success.
scholes
scholes
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)

Great one!
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Glad you liked it. I'll edit it tomorrow to add "April Fools" at the top, but it's a good one for today.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Mad Myche
Mad Myche
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)SSC Veteran (229 reputation)

I actually was going to look at it until I saw the mal-formed URL, and then I read it and wondered how much did he have to pay for kiss.com.... Hello April Fools Day

I think I should stick to filling out the application for Google to be an auto-completer

Director of Transmogrification Services
SanjayAttray
SanjayAttray
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)

Happy April 1.

Was a good read until two lines and then www..kiss.com. LOL.

SQL DBA.
Joffrey V
Joffrey V
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)

Next time I read the complete article lol :^)

===============================
= Ignorance is the choice not to know =
===============================
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)

Group: Administrators
SanjayAttray (4/1/2011)
Happy April 1.

Was a good read until two lines and then www..kiss.com. LOL.

:-P:-D

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
JasonRowland
JasonRowland
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (132 reputation)

I'm such and idiot!
I completely fell for this.
Robert Domitz
Robert Domitz
Old Hand
Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)Old Hand (379 reputation)

This product is completely compatible with MIcrosoft SQL Server 2008 at this time.

Must be April Fool's Day! Even Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is not 100% compatible with itself! :-P
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.