SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Happy Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Happy Halloween 2009

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
jay-h
jay-h
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
It's pictures like that that make me envy you high country dwellers (NJ just aint that exciting).

I would love to get out that way more often (I had a great time taking my old Jeep over the back route to Hurricane Pass last year) .

jay

-- FORTRAN manual for Xerox Computers --
Charles Kincaid
Charles Kincaid
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)

I used to have this great Halloween get up. I would answer the door in a suit and tie wearing dark glasses. I would stick out a bag an yell "Trick or Treat!" and demand some of their candy. My character? TAX MAN.

I had to give it up so as to not be brought up on charges of impersonating an IRS agent.

ATBCharles Kincaid
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)SSC Guru (81K reputation)

You're welcome to come visit, Jay. lots of white stuff around here now.

crookj
crookj
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)

Steve,

Wishing you a great time at Loveland. Careful on your drive to there. You guys got hit pretty hard the last 2 days. I am from the Springs and we did not get hit near as hard as you did.

Joe
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru

I enjoyed Loveland tues, not sure we'll go tomorrow. Things are shaky now, and it's not worth it if the weather is really bad. Worse case I'll get ready for PASS tomorrow and go up over the weekend.

richardd
richardd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)

in the US it seems to be one of those days that I find companies get very little work done

This year, I hope it's one of those days when companies everywhere get very little work done. I'm certainly not planning on coming to work on a Sunday Saturday! :-P

Bob Abernethy
Bob Abernethy
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)SSC Veteran (276 reputation)

I'll look for you at PASS, Steve - feel free to stop by booth 306 and say hello.
GSquared
GSquared
SSC-Dedicated
SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (30K reputation)

Happy Halloween, and have fun at the PASS Summit (wish I could be there, just didn't work out financially this year)!

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru

Bob,

I will for sure. I'll shoot for off hours.

Gus, we'll miss you. Next time.

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.