I have a sql statement working on static tables (no Insert,Update,Delete) on our testing server it's running very fast almost 0 m sec execution time while on production servers it takes much more ranging from 3 to 9 secs depending on where conditions.
I suspected the indexes could be fragmented or statistics might be out dated so i made rebuild indexes for all tables used in the SQL.
Also i compared index structure on all tables in both databases and both are the same.
I attached the execution plan for slow and fast servers and ready to post anything else that might be needed to determine what's reason for that strange behaviour.
Looking forward for you help.