Hello SSRS 2008 R2 gurus,
Hope you can help me out on this issue.
We have two environment, one is for staging and the other for production. In my web report I've set the fixed data of the static row group to true so that the headers adjust up and down when scrolling. my web report also have an expand collapse toggle for grouping data. Both is working very well on staging environment. But when I deployed to our production the fixed header doesn't follow when scrolling down also the table header sometimes duplicate when I toggle the expand/collapse [+] icon.
I'm thinking if there might be a missing configuration on the production server.
Here are the software version that we are using:
SSRS 2008 R2(10.50.2250.0)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
Version 9.0.30729.4462 QFE