Get your favorite SSC scripts directly in SSMS with the free SQL Scripts addin.
Search for scripts directly from SSMS, and instantly access any saved scripts in your
SSC briefcase from the favorites tab.
Download now (direct download link)
Thank this author by sharing:
By Rafal Skotak,
This procedure deletes allrecords from all tables in the specified database
* (except schema 'sys'and databases master, model, tempdb and msdb)
* At first all constraints are disabled, afterwards all records are deleted
* (truncate would not work due to foreign keys) and
* finally all constraints are enabled
This is the updated version of the procedure:
- now it works without cursors
- it changes recover mode to Simple before cleaning the DB and resotores it after the job is finished
- it accepts a parameter (wich is default set to 1 = true) indicating whether the identities should be reseeded