Last night I was at the store with Delaney after karate and he mentioned that we needed to go pick up snowboards from the shop. I'd forgotten Thur afternoon to get them and wanted to remind myself to go Fri.
I had my TMobile G1 with me, but also my iTouch. I decided to enter the appointment there since I sometimes have that with me and nothing else. So I typed in an appointment on the iTouch. We got home and I plugged it into my desktop to sync it up. That's all I did.
This morning I woke up and checked for my appointment. It appeared:
- on the iTouch (obviously, this was the source)
- in my desktop Outlook (iTunes sync moved it over from the iTouch)
- in my Google Calendar - (google sync moved it there)
- On my TMobile G1 (syncs with Google automatically)
- In my laptop Outlook (google sync pulled it down)
5 places, 1 entry, one plug in to sync my iTouch.