We migrated to a new set of servers tonight. Actually am for the Red Gate folks and a late, 11pm-2am night for me. Things went pretty smooth. I disabled the web site to prevent access, then ran diff's of all the databases. We'd moved fulls over earlier, so once these were transferred, we loaded htem and things looked good.
We ran through tests, rebuilt indexes, and things were ok. A couple password changes that hadn't synched for some reason, but those were easily fixed. We're getting the Euro date display format in some places, not sure why.
Let us know if you see anything,
Steve Jones is the editor of SQLServerCentral.com and visits a wide variety of data related topics in his daily editorial. Steve has spent years working as a DBA and general purpose Windows administrator, primarily working with SQL Server since it was ported from Sybase in 1990. You can follow Steve on Twitter at twitter.com/way0utwest