I’ve always been a fan of the feeling when I find an old blog post that’s got just the information that I need to solve a problem or answer a question. It’s that whole “cha-ching” – buried treasure! feeling. That’s kind of the aim of this blog post. To provide a list of some posts that still have value that came out in previous years.
The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- Return of Index Analysis Part 5 (25 Oct, 2010)
- Lost in Translation – Deprecated System Tables – sysindexes (29 Oct, 2012)
- Lost in Translation – Deprecated System Tables – sysindexkeys (30 Oct, 2012)
- Learn Good / Do Good (31 Oct, 2012)
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices Released Today (31 Oct, 2012)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.