I’ve always been a fan of the feeling when I find an old blog post that’s got just the information that I need to solve a problem or answer a question. It’s that whole “cha-ching” – buried treasure! feeling. That’s kind of the aim of this blog post. To provide a list of some posts that still have value that came out in previous years.
The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- Change the Server Collation of SQL Server 2005 (18 Oct, 2007)
- Return of Index Analysis Part 4 (21 Oct, 2010)
- What Happened to rowmodctr from Sysindexes? (22 Oct, 2012)
- Decoding first, root, and FirstIAM in Sysindexes (23 Oct, 2012)
- Discovering Binary Pages In Sys.Indexes (24 Oct, 2012)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.