At the end of August 2009 will organize the Software Freedom Kosova 2009, the big event for the Open Source and Linux.
The message from this event is MEET NEWBORN EUROPE Prishtina-Kosova!
Ok, this is the first Software Freedom Conference of Kosova, so as newborn and developing nations the focus will be on:
- What is free software and open source?
- How can free software help a developing nation?
- Practical Work on using free software for Schools and Business?
- How Government and Institutions can benefit from free software?
- Local developers presenting work on projects.
- Also any other topic relevant to free software.
- Voice Over IP
- How to work with Microsoft using Free Software and Open Source?
- Copyright, Licensing and Patents
Talks will be held in Albanian and English!
On 28th - 30th August 2009 we will meet in University of Prishtina.
As you can see the Conference is open for everyone and it is free, for more information you can click here. - why not to be there!?