(Be sure to checkout the FREE SQLpassion Performance Tuning Training Plan – you get a weekly email packed with all the essential knowledge you need to know about performance tuning on SQL Server.)
Today I’m very happy and proud to announce my brand new SQL Server Query Tuning Workshop that I will run later this year at multiple locations across Europe.
The goal of this workshop is very easy: I want to learn you the handcraft how to write better performing T-SQL queries, and how you can analyze and troubleshoot query related performance problems in SQL Server:
- Learn how to write high performance T-SQL queries
- Understand and apply the difference between logical and physical query processing
- Getting a detailed knowledge about execution plans and how to optimize performance
- Applying indexing strategies to your performance problems
- Evaluate if In-Memory technologies make sense for your database
- October 13 – 16 in Zurich/Switzerland
- October 20 – 23 in London/United Kingdom
- October 27 – 30 in Vienna/Austria
- November 17 – 20 in Utrecht/Netherlands
If you are interested in more information about the workshop, the detailed agenda, and the pricing, please have a look at the workshop website itself.
Thanks for reading!