- About a dozen people attended, attributed to the combination of having the meeting on a different than usual night mainly, but possibly also to a topic (credit card security) not as compelling as some
- I delivered two presentations (usually the first one is a video from the Summit) and it was fun to do two, felt like better using my time
- Dinner was Tacos, rice, Girl Scout cookies, pretty good
- A reminder that it’s not enough to say “attend the Summit”, we still need to talk about why, how much it costs, and how to ask the boss
- Saw some new faces, which is good, and reminds me that I also saw some when I did the oPASS talk last month – now to keep them attending!