Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Sales Order Workshop Part III Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 4:42 AM
Comments posted here are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/jSebastian/2911.asp

Post #350779
Posted Monday, April 9, 2007 10:32 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:52 AM

If you say A you have to say and B .

Please can you explane how to save data from an windows master/ detailed form in XML format.

Excuse me, I am new in XML

Post #357065
Posted Friday, April 13, 2007 4:18 AM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

could you give me a more precise problem description? i will get back to you with a working example then.

Post #358134
Posted Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:01 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:26 AM
Hi Jacob,
In the Sproc SaveSalesOrderIII, if I put the OrderHeader details obtained from OPENXML into a temp table/table variable and update the orderheader table by joining with that.Which one will be better,either using XML or just query once and join that output later on? This way we can avoid using OPENXML. Does it make any difference?
Post #454964
Posted Saturday, March 29, 2008 12:31 AM
SSC-Addicted

If you need to join with the results of OPENXML in more than one query/batch, it is advisable to put the results of OPENXML into a memory/temp table and use it.

Post #476558
Posted Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:00 AM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 8:39 AM
Great, just tested, everything ok, had some collation issues on my database but is ok now.

I received several "invalid name error" related to ItemNumber/itemNumber, OrderNumber/orderNumber, OrderHeader/orderHeader. Don't know exactly if it is my fault or it is related with the collation errors I was having.

As before, the links to the source code are empty.

So far, so good...
Post #1225863
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse