Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Stairway to SQL Server Replication - LEVEL 8: Merge Replication – How it works Expand / Collapse
Author

Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:01 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stairway to SQL Server Replication - LEVEL 8: Merge Replication – How it works
Post #1136469
Posted Sunday, March 04, 2012 10:19 AM

SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Last Login: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:36 AM
I must thank you for the efforts of bringing this subject in the stairway series because as a T-SQL developer I was always a little confused by terms like "subscription", "publisher", and some others. Your articles explain with detail and are easy to read even to beginners in database administration like myself.

I said it before and I'm going to say it again. A lot of SSC articles are better than 400 pages books about the same subject.

Best regards,

Andre Guerreiro Neto

Database Analyst
http://www.softplan.com.br
MCITPx1/MCTSx2
Post #1261301
Posted Friday, March 09, 2012 7:04 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:28 AM
Nice work, Sebastian!
Post #1264669
Posted Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:33 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, November 25, 2013 10:18 AM
Hi everybody, i have a question about merge replication.

I would like to known if there is any way to identify with data have been merged between publisher and suscriber when a synchronization has completed

We have an issue with merge replication and we are looking for further information.

Thanks.
Post #1450688
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse