Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

Inventory Management System Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, August 01, 2010 10:51 PM
Irrespective of the size of business you have, one thing is for sure effectual [url=http://www.lesssoftware.com/]inventory control management [/url/]is not a thing to be missed. if you are new to inventory management, you need to first of all become familar with the inventiry management software as this would make the further chores easy...
Post #961989
Posted Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:13 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:13 AM
I would have to agree with Jeff, Steve, and Alvin. Trying to design an inventory management system may be difficult and can cost you your time and your effort. If you could, I would recommend using programs that already exist to help you with your small business. One suggestion I would give is try using Mailware. It helps manage orders and has that inventory management aspect that you are looking for.

Post #1002984
Posted Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:43 AM

Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:55 AM
Here you are all are right and I would like to suggest you that if you want to learn inventory management system, first go with proper online system and use them for getting ideas because its little hard to understand and to go direct.

Orderhive is a Multi Channel Cloud based Inventory Management Systems | Order Management Software | Contact Management System. Sign Up for FREE
Post #1547225
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse