Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Data Mining in Excel 2007 Pt.1 - SQL School Video Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, January 31, 2009 1:50 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:07 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Data Mining in Excel 2007 Pt.1 - SQL School Video

Brian Knight
Free SQL Server Training Webinars
Post #647472
Posted Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:39 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:39 AM
Brian,

You mentioned in the beginning of the video that you already explained how to intall the add-in to Excel. Where is that video/discussion.

Also, do you need 2005 in the background to run this or is this Excel running on its own. If I have SQL Server 2000 in a production environment and 2005 in a development environment could I get this to work and how?

Thanks,
Steve
Post #653708
Posted Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:47 AM
SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:32 AM
You can get all the videos in the sites http://www.jumpstarttv.com/ and http://www.jumpstarttv.com/.

This video is also nice.

Post #654652
Posted Monday, February 23, 2009 9:10 AM

Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 1:43 PM
Brian, same question as Grasshopper. I've search through your videos here on SQL Server Central, been to Jumpstart TV, and cannot find a video that ends where this one picks up. Closest thing I've found is this video:
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Video/65057/
for setting up Data Mining Add-In.

These are great videos, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them! But, multi-part presentations are extremely hard to follow without simple hyperlinks to the past/next parts.

Yours,
Rich Mechaber
Post #662686
Posted Sunday, October 11, 2009 4:41 PM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Saturday, November 07, 2009 3:56 PM
Brian,

I came across this video accidentally, and it has been presented wonderfully.
I had the same question that Steve mentioned to this discussion about Add-Ins and is it mandatory to have SQL server database open. I know it seems a very immature question but I'm still a newbie and I found this videos Excellent.

Thank you for posting this videos.
Harry
Post #801350
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse