Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12345»»»

Understanding INNER join in detail Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, June 25, 2010 8:01 PM
As high school teachers have been known to mark on papers that fail, "if English is not your native language, please see me ..."
Post #529895
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 5:10 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:57 AM
I found it very difficult to learn from this article due to the poor grammer/english. It should've been edited before release.
Post #529898
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 5:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:59 AM
hatsoff for your efforts..
good article for beginners..
experts comments are void..
Post #529918
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 5:57 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, November 1, 2010 6:18 PM
This article should not have been published with the quality of the writing. This takes away from the value of this site.
Post #529935
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:18 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:09 AM
:DOnce past the grammatics, the article is at best basic skill set and not worth the time to log in and read. Don't give up, English is a difficult language to master.
Post #529956
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:32 AM

SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Monday, September 29, 2014 7:25 AM
First, please ignore the arrogance of those participants who presume to comment on the grammar of your article. I wonder how many of them have mastered more than one language; or, how many of them have bothered to submit articles for submission.

While I consider correct writing to be important, I view this online forum as a place for professionals to trade information. The currency of topics takes priority over formality. Were this a formal presentation, I would be more particular. Come on, folks, focus on content here.

To speak to the article's content, I found it an interesting topic. You dispensed with a lot of embellishment and took straight to the point. If readers don't find it an advanced enough topic, perhaps they need a forum for their own advanced level. If it were not worth their time to read I am curious why they took more of their time for to write a reply.

Personally, I find it useful to speak to fundamental topics. In our work, we often forget to focus on the basics to our detriment.

Thank you for the article.
Post #529964
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:09 AM
Gischump is absolutely correct. I apologize for the rude remarks and concur with the earlier post that this should never have been published w/o first being edited. I will cancel my SQL Server Membership immediately.
Post #529972
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:55 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Today @ 1:58 PM
Frankly, I found the article utterly unreadable. These aren't typos - this is a fundamental lack of grasp of the language... A language that is at the core of T-SQL. For an article that I hoped would delve deeper than I have into the fine uses of JOIN, it was quite a disappointment.

I had hoped my first post would be more positive, but alas.

-----------------------------
I enjoy queries!
Post #529984
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:56 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:09 AM
Please read your work before publishing content. English is America's language - God bless America!!!
Post #529986
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:58 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:09 AM
Please read your work before publishing content. English is America's language - God bless America!!!
Post #529988
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12345»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse