Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««123

SQLH2: The Free Health, History and Performance Monitoring Tool Expand / Collapse
Author
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Does SQLH2 supports SQL Server 2008??..

Why does it doesn`t work on Clusters?.
Post #853664
Posted Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, February 5, 2010 5:48 AM
Your article is very good, one of the best I have found on the web. I am very new to SQL Server, reporting services, .NET etc and am on the steep edge of the learning curve. I have inherited a server running SQL Server 2005 and I am trying to get SQLH2 to work. Reporting services is running as I can create reports using .NET, but what I can not do, in the ReportV2.cab section, is

"create a data source pointing to the Repository database and upload each report"

Most probably, reporting services is not properly configured, but try as I might, I can not execute this step. If you could give me a few pointers it would truly help. Thanks
Post #854506
Posted Friday, February 18, 2011 8:06 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Friday, November 21, 2014 11:23 PM
This may have been covered already, but we encountered a problem with the scheduled task not collecting data. First you will need to select the option to execute the task with highest priviledges. Then create a batch file that runs the SQLH2.exe file.
Post #1066416
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««123

Permissions Expand / Collapse