Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

I want to run someone else's SSIS package, which file do they need to send me? Expand / Collapse
Author
SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:06 PM
Shawn, thanks.
Icbidtg (I can't believe I didn't try google). I didn't think it could be about the type of connection. Thanks for the next lead.
Post #1551725
Posted Monday, March 17, 2014 10:24 PM
SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Shawn, I've been googling but OData links are sparse.
I want to create an OData source in a new Project/package but there's no Source Connection Manager called that in my sources lists. What do I need to install to have one of those/ where can I find what I need to install?
Very much need some help. Thanks.
Post #1551986
Posted Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:56 AM

SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Last Login: Yesterday @ 11:05 AM
KoldCoffee (3/17/2014)
Shawn, I've been googling but OData links are sparse.
I want to create an OData source in a new Project/package but there's no Source Connection Manager called that in my sources lists. What do I need to install to have one of those/ where can I find what I need to install?
Very much need some help. Thanks.

As I am not all that familiar with it myself I would probably ping the person that sent you the package and ask them how they created that type of connection. Things I came across seem like it is a custom setup to create it as SSIS currently does not support OData data sources, it may have been a third party add-on for Visual Studio or SSIS that was used.

Shawn Melton
PS C:\>(Find-Me).TwitterURL
@wsmelton
PS C:\>(Find-Me).BlogURL
meltondba.wordpress.com
Post #1552192
Posted Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:23 AM
SSChasing Mays

Thanks a lot for that advice. I will try today.
Post #1552212
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse