Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Merry Christmas 2013 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, December 24, 2013 8:31 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 4:31 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Merry Christmas 2013

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1525842
Posted Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:47 AM

Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:59 PM
Awww, wow, sad to see the podcast end, but looking forward to seeing what you're focusing on next.

Post #1525888
Posted Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:19 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Yesterday @ 1:22 PM
I dont any other word to say than Thanks.
Post #1525891
Posted Wednesday, December 25, 2013 8:31 AM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Today @ 10:07 AM
Brent Ozar (12/25/2013)
Awww, wow, sad to see the podcast end, but looking forward to seeing what you're focusing on next.

I, too, am sad to see that you'll be slowing down the video podcast, Steve. However, it's your call. I didn't know about the audio podcast - I'll look for that and subscribe.

Rod
Post #1525895
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:49 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Friday, March 07, 2014 7:42 AM
Yo escribiré en mi lengua natal. Muchas felicidades en estas fiestas de fin de año 2013. Que hayan pasado una FELIZ NAVIDAD en compañía de sus seres queridos, amigos y conocidos.
Que Dios les traiga mucha paz, alegría y salud a todas sus familias

Que tengan una feliz navidad y un próspero, pero muy próspero 2014.

A_L_E_X_X desde PANAMA.

Post #1525953
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 8:36 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Today @ 12:28 PM
Brent Ozar (12/25/2013)

The thing I'll miss about the pod casts / bloopers is the T-shirt show...always different...

For every day work, I must take a moment to really thank Steve and all the gurus that contribute comments and assistance here at SQL Server Central. Without you folks and your comments, assistance, gentle prodding to do my own research, etc. I have slowly progressed to a some what capable server admin. I wouldn't call myself a DBA, as I have no formal "dba training", coming from the COBOL/CICS side of IBM programming, but what I am doing is helping the local county government better serve the local taxpayer by providing quality data processing services for our citizens. Without you guys' help over the past 12 years, I would have been way outta my league.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to everyone at SQLServerCentral and to all who participate to make it what it is!! Keep it up!!
Post #1525973
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:34 AM

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Today @ 10:07 AM
I wish there were a way to "like" a post, so let me say that I appreciate (like) what you wrote, Nelsonj.

Rod
Post #1526002
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:40 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Today @ 10:42 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to SSC.

Thanks for keeping up with great content.

I am looking forward to the next project(s) that will replace the video podcast.

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw
Posting Data Etiquette - Jeff Moden
Hidden RBAR - Jeff Moden
VLFs and the Tran Log - Kimberly Tripp
Post #1526003
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:17 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Today @ 3:08 PM
SQLRNNR (12/26/2013)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to SSC.

Thanks for keeping up with great content.

I am looking forward to the next project(s) that will replace the video podcast.

+1
Post #1526054
Posted Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:14 AM

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 1:34 AM
Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I do like this Forum. It has more of a Family Feel than some I've been involved in. It's heartening to see people disagreeing at a Professional Level rather than taking disagreements personally.

Regards
Post #1534768
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse