Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Reporting services - Data Sources Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:12 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:23 AM
Folks:

We have a report which runs fine if in our data souce we select 'Credentials stored securely in the report server' and set a windows account. Our requirement is to use 'Windows Integrated Security' so the report runs using the logged in users credentials. For some reason when I select the 'Windows Integrated Security' option the report runs under 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON' account. Is there any setting I need to set on the server or domain so that the report will run using the logged in users credentials?

Our environment:
We have Reporting Services 2008 R2 on SERVER A and the Report Server Databases on SERVER B. The reporting services service is running using a domain admin account.

Thanks !
Post #1519729
Posted Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, December 4, 2014 7:54 PM
For this to work, you will need to get Kerberos authentication configured. Have a look at http://blogs.technet.com/b/rob/archive/2011/11/23/enabling-kerberos-authentication-for-reporting-services.aspx - it has (I think) sufficient information to get you going.

If you want more info, try googling "SSRS Kerberos" or "ssrs double hop"

Post #1519858
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse