Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««1213141516»»»

Fantasy football 2013 Expand / Collapse
Author
Old Hand

Old HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld Hand

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, June 2, 2014 3:53 AM
roryp 96873 (10/25/2013)
SequelSurfer (10/25/2013)
SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

Matchups:

British Bulldogs (3-4) vs Truncate Y'all (5-2)
Mitch wants to continue his dominance by feasting on the Surfer's love of SF. Kaepernick and the D could make the difference in this matchup.

And I will be there Sunday cheering them on at Wembley. Gotta fancy the 'D' but the Offence could be sat in second gear for too long to score lots of fantasy points for me. Weather forecast is a bit (well actually a lot) on the windy side with storms not hitting until Monday so might be interesting.

Nice, sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry we are sending such a crummy team over there.

Well the weather held off and it was a great game for Niners fans, maybe not one for the neutrals. Just short of 84,000 in the stadium, it was a great atmosphere yet again. Unfortunately some of my other Fantasy players didn't quite perform. Tonight I will be rooting for the Seahawks kicker, that is going to feel odd. 6 field goals and I win
Post #1509082
Posted Monday, October 28, 2013 1:08 PM
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Last Login: Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:53 PM
rodjkidd (10/28/2013)
roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)
rodjkidd (10/28/2013)
Man, I thought that was going to be closer this week! Got thrashed again!

Rodders...

At least your game was kind of close. I think I'm just going to quit starting a QB this year, might save me some pain knowing that no starter won't completely underperform (obviously kidding, I think).

Can you get minus points in this?

I just wish I played the bolts this week rather than last week (or was the week before)...
Oh well I can't end up 0-12 can I?

Rodders...

No, thankfully negative points are turned off in this league. If not, I would be better off just not playing a QB some weeks. My QBs have combined for 3 total touchdown passes in the 8 games I have played so far.
Post #1509093
Posted Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:05 AM

SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 1:49 AM
roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)
rodjkidd (10/28/2013)
roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)
rodjkidd (10/28/2013)
Man, I thought that was going to be closer this week! Got thrashed again!

Rodders...

At least your game was kind of close. I think I'm just going to quit starting a QB this year, might save me some pain knowing that no starter won't completely underperform (obviously kidding, I think).

Can you get minus points in this?

I just wish I played the bolts this week rather than last week (or was the week before)...
Oh well I can't end up 0-12 can I?

Rodders...

No, thankfully negative points are turned off in this league. If not, I would be better off just not playing a QB some weeks. My QBs have combined for 3 total touchdown passes in the 8 games I have played so far.

Good to know.
When I've played the premiership football (soccer!) one here, you can get some truly bad minus numbers if you have a defender or goalkeeper who leaks goals like a faulty tap and then decides to get sent off!

Rodders...

Post #1509246
Posted Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:27 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Today @ 4:44 PM
Game tomorrow night (so spooky!), get those lineups updated.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (4-4) vs Select * (4-4)
Select * is poised to put up a big week. The Steelers patchwork of a team may compete, but relying on Tampa's passing attack and the Steelers running game is a recipe for disaster. Both desperately need wins to remain in the playoff hunt.

SELECT Wins INTO (5-3) vs Orange Engineers (3-5)
The Engineers are ailing badly but "Luck" just may be on their side. They're hoping to ride the 120 points outburst from last week. Rory needs to update his lineup but should be able to ride his RBs to victory. Who needs a QB, anyways?

NFLSoldiers (4-4) vs Mexicanos (5-3)
Both are looking to solidify their number 1 spot in their respective divisions. The Soldiers are all on BYEs this week, could be difficult to muster an attack. The Mexicanos want to see a repeat of last week's performances from the Raiders.

Way0utWest Cowboys (5-3) vs British Bulldogs (3-5)
The Cowboys running game should be enough in this matchup, even with some key players on BYEs. The Bulldogs need Rivers to put up big numbers to have a chance, although the British run game is considerable.

Ditka (6-2) vs Old Cattonians (0-8)
Rodders can't lose 'em all, right? Good news for him is that Ditka is without Manning, but Russell Wilson is no slouch. My blunder allowed Mathews to fall into the lap of the league leader, it will come in handy this week for him.

SQL Bolts (3-5) vs Truncate Y'all (6-2)
Truncate is weathering the BYE weeks with the likes of Alex Smith and Danny Amendola. The Bolts patchwork team needs solid performances from all sides but could easily pull out the victory this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
Post #1509941
Posted Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:34 PM
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

SQLDCH (10/30/2013)
Game tomorrow night (so spooky!), get those lineups updated.

SELECT Wins INTO (5-3) vs Orange Engineers (3-5)
The Engineers are ailing badly but "Luck" just may be on their side. They're hoping to ride the 120 points outburst from last week. Rory needs to update his lineup but should be able to ride his RBs to victory. Who needs a QB, anyways?

Hey, Wes Welker on his bye week is my secret weapon...
Post #1509943
Posted Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:18 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 3:38 PM
I won, even with a few poeple on byes.

This week is predicted to be tight. I feel like Dalton plays better than Newton, but with the matchups, and the collapse of ATL, I'm thinking I'm OK.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1510419
Posted Monday, November 4, 2013 8:57 AM
Say Hey Kid

Well it looks like Ray and I will have quite an interest in Green Bay running backs tonight. Good think Hilton came in and saved my bacon or else the Engineers might have run away with this matchup!
Post #1511151
Posted Monday, November 4, 2013 9:41 AM
SSCrazy

Last Login: Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:25 PM
roryp 96873 (11/4/2013)
Well it looks like Ray and I will have quite an interest in Green Bay running backs tonight. Good think Hilton came in and saved my bacon or else the Engineers might have run away with this matchup!

Yeah, and after Andrew Luck's performance in the first half last night, I was getting worried! At least now I have a fighting chance!

May the better Green Bay running back (preferably mine!) win tonight!
Post #1511177
Posted Monday, November 4, 2013 9:56 AM

SSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 1:49 AM
I really have run out of things to say!

Rodders...

Post #1511185
Posted Monday, November 4, 2013 12:25 PM
SSCrazy

Last Login: Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:25 PM
rodjkidd (11/4/2013)
I really have run out of things to say!

Rodders...

I was following your matchup. I was really rooting for you to pull that one out!
Post #1511239
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««1213141516»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse