Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Looking for a SQL Server DBA 2005 or 2008 internship or volunteer opportunity Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:52 AM

I am a certificated SQL Server DBA in both 05 and 08 since 2010, but has had no joy successfully getting a job as a SQL Server DBA - even at junior level. I am looking for such an opportunity. I am an analytical person who is adaptable to change and can hit the ground running. I come from a Testing background, but have since decided to change my career.

Can anyone please help me please
Post #1429711
Posted Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:08 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 7:38 AM
I've moved this to the relevant forum and deleted duplicate posts from around the site. Please do not spam the forums with multiple posts.
Post #1429777
Posted Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:46 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:59 AM
where was the forum moved to?
Post #1566115
Posted Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:48 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Last Login: Today @ 2:42 PM
RonMani (4/29/2014)
where was the forum moved to?

Dave didn't move the forum... he just moved this post (more than a year ago, now). The forum is in the Dark Blue bar just above the first post.

--Jeff Moden
"RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for "Row-By-Agonizing-Row".

First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column."

(play on words) "Just because you CAN do something in T-SQL, doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T." --22 Aug 2013

Helpful Links:
How to post code problems
How to post performance problems
Post #1566196
Posted Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:50 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Last Login: Today @ 2:42 PM
@olufemi.sonuga,

I realize you might not be hanging around these forums anymore but thought I'd ask anyway... how'd you make out on this?

--Jeff Moden
"RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for "Row-By-Agonizing-Row".

First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column."

(play on words) "Just because you CAN do something in T-SQL, doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T." --22 Aug 2013

Helpful Links:
How to post code problems
How to post performance problems
Post #1566197
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse