Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

PASS Summit 2004 - Another Look Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, October 13, 2004 11:28 AM
SSCrazy Eights

SSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy Eights

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:54 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/jtravi

Post #141558
Posted Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:12 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:09 AM
James,

thx for the props and glad I had a chance to meet you. PASS was a good time. We got some good product feedback and interest lots of interest in Log, Diff and Edit.

I was suprised by how few people had heard of ApexSQL - i guess i need more banners! but those that did seemed to be happy customers.

Brian Kelly is working on ApexSQL Edit review I believe and indicated he was close to being finished.

Brian Lockwood
President
ApexSQL - SQL Developer Essentials

http://www.apexsql.com/blog

Stand up for an Independent SQL Community - be Informed
Post #141785
Posted Friday, October 15, 2004 10:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, April 18, 2005 10:30 AM

James,

HP's keynote would only have been a big commercial if we were actually selling the tool. 

What you failed to miss was that we were trying to show people that with a little common sense and standards you can write a very simple tool to deploy and manage your environmnet. 

Unfortunately you didn't get it.  Lots of others did.

Regards

Sean

Post #142032
Posted Monday, October 18, 2004 7:08 AM
SSCrazy Eights

SSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy Eights

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:54 PM

But again this was only my opinion. Everyone else is entitled to ignore my opinion and you are more than helpfull by posting here your opposition to my opinion. I got that point by the way and appreciate you brigning your point here, I just stated the feeling I got. Remember commercials do not always say what they are selling, sometimes it is just infered based on presentation.

Thank You

Post #142154
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse