Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase 12»»

SQL Server DBA Needed in MI Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, June 12, 2014 1:24 PM
I am in need of a SQL Server DBA for a client based in Lansing, MI. If you would be interested in more information, please send me a note at holly@profsearchgroup.com.
Post #1143519
Posted Monday, July 18, 2011 10:15 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:52 AM
Holly Koch (7/18/2011)
I am in need of a SQL Server DBA for a client based in Lansing, MI. If you would be interested in more information, please send me a note at holly@profsearchgroup.com.

Maybe you should post a few more details of what you need. You basically just asked for someone who can work with computers and databases.
Post #1143520
Posted Monday, July 18, 2011 6:41 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Last Login: Today @ 11:31 AM
Ninja's_RGR'us (7/18/2011)
Holly Koch (7/18/2011)

Maybe you should post a few more details of what you need. You basically just asked for someone who can work with computers and databases.

Heh... nah... the first thing Holly did was test to see if a candidate could follow explicit instructions on how to get more information. You failed, Remi!

--Jeff Moden
"RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for "Row-By-Agonizing-Row".

First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column."

(play on words) "Just because you CAN do something in T-SQL, doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T." --22 Aug 2013

Helpful Links:
How to post code problems
How to post performance problems
Post #1143828
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:59 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Jeff Moden (7/18/2011)
Holly Koch (7/18/2011)

Heh... nah... the first thing Holly did was test to see if a candidate could follow explicit instructions on how to get more information. You failed, Remi!

Clearyly, and yet I still don't want to move "down under".
Post #1143983
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:29 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Ninja's_RGR'us (7/19/2011)
Jeff Moden (7/18/2011)
Holly Koch (7/18/2011)

Heh... "down under". What's the very first country you run into if you travel due South from Detroit?

--Jeff Moden

Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column."

(play on words) "Just because you CAN do something in T-SQL, doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T." --22 Aug 2013

Helpful Links:
Post #1144284
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:33 AM

SSC-Insane

Jeff Moden (7/19/2011)
Jeff Moden (7/18/2011)
Holly Koch (7/18/2011)

Heh... "down under". What's the very first country you run into if you travel due South from Detroit?

USA
Post #1144295
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:33 AM

SSC-Insane

For those missing the un-obvious point, I'm based in Canada, that thing north of USA.
Post #1144296
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:12 AM

SSC-Dedicated

USA

Better look at a map.

--Jeff Moden

Helpful Links:
Post #1144343
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:17 AM

SSC-Insane

Jeff Moden (7/19/2011)
USA

Better look at a map.

I just googled it.

Detroit, Michigan, USA.

I rest my case. You can always trust what Google says .
Post #1144349
Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:23 AM

SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 7:41 PM
Jeff Moden (7/19/2011)
USA

Better look at a map.

I just googled it.

Detroit, Michigan, USA.

I rest my case. You can always trust what Google says .

Who said Detroit? OP was Lansing.

And it's Cuba.

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
Post #1144352
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase 12»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse