Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Comments on PASS Community Summit 2002 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, November 29, 2002 12:00 AM
SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 9:01 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/awarren/commentsonpasscommunitysummit2002.asp>http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/awarren/commentsonpasscommunitysummit2002.asp

Andy
SQLAndy - My Blog!
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter
Post #8501
Posted Monday, December 02, 2002 9:02 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, December 06, 2013 6:52 AM
Thanks a bunch for the article. I didn't go to PASS and now I wish I had. I'm also from Orlando and I've made that Seattle trip before - it's a bear.

Student of SQL and Golf, Master of Neither

Student of SQL and Golf, Master of Neither
Post #48103
Posted Monday, December 02, 2002 10:39 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 11:24 AM
Nice writeup and accurate. I went to the first PASS in Chicago and this one was much better. Saw some good presentations, some average, but not that many since we were presenting and working on getting those down.

I recommend this one for DBAs since it is focused on SQL Server, no Windows, no SMS, etc. It's a nice chance to meet others, hear about their issues and get some good ideas. Also it's fairly small, so you can get to most things you want to see.

Look forward to seeing some of you readers next year.

Steve Jones
sjones@sqlservercentral.com
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/sjones

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #48104
Posted Monday, December 09, 2002 3:21 PM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, March 17, 2014 2:38 PM
Great article on PASS. I traveled from New England to attend, well worth the long trip, thoroughly enjoyed the conference. Was somewhat disappointed in keynote speaker (Gord Mangione), thought it leaned a bit too much toward marketing, was hoping for some good previews on Yukon. Great conference in a great city!

Post #48105
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse