Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««1234»»»

Anonymous access in SQL RS 2008 Expand / Collapse
Author
Old Hand

Old HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld Hand

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, February 24, 2014 3:32 AM
Hi,

Could you please help me to suggest where should i paste this topic in this website.

Regards,
Prasad
Post #901629
Posted Tuesday, May 25, 2010 12:18 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:47 PM
Almost got it working. Note, there is a typo in the document, last item references the dll file in "d:\" drive rather than the c:\ found previously. I'm receiving an error as follows right now:
An error occurred during client rendering.
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
This data source is configured to use Windows integrated security. Windows integrated security is either disabled for this report server or your report server is using Trusted Account mode. (rsWindowsIntegratedSecurityDisabled)

Am I supposed to be creating a limited user account and assigning to the data source in report manager rather than "windows integrated security" or is there a way to still use this?
Post #927712
Posted Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:23 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:01 PM
We have followed the information here exactly as well as from THIS link (more or less the same information) and cannot get this to work on 2008 R2. I think R2 might be the kicker here as we get nothing but errors when trying this process.

Does anyone know if things have to be done differently for 2008 R2?
Post #932371
Posted Friday, June 04, 2010 4:57 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:05 AM
Worked perfectly for me ,but got the following error when trying to run/view a Report

An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingObjectModel, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied

Does any one have an idea on how to fix this

Cedric
Post #932718
Posted Friday, June 04, 2010 11:06 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:47 PM
Try checking in sql server 2008 configuration manager for the port assigned to your instance under network configuration -> TCPIP -> Properties. Cut the TCP dynamic port and paste into the TCP static port. Then make sure you create a rule in your windows and hardware fire walls to allow pass through.

You'll also need to create a login in SQL server management studio with dbo access to the database and assign that user and password to the data source in report manager.

This worked, and I got it through our Gold Partner incident support straight from a high level Microsoft tech, not the half complete solutions I've seen here.

Honestly, sometimes I think these forums are like old lady bakers. They give you part of the recipe, but leave out the secret ingredient.

You should also check the doc file for typos. It references both C: and D: drives for the dlls and reporting services.
Post #932965
Posted Monday, June 07, 2010 9:23 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:05 AM
Thank all is working now .I have updated the documentation with the latest advice will post it back to the forum as soon as I have a chance ,Just creating some screen shots to go with it
Post #933567
Posted Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:26 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:22 AM
It works Great.tnx
but let me add this stupid point that maybe helpful(I was hanged there)
u have to rename second file and change format file from .txt to .dll and all of structures are completely enough
Tnx again maan
Post #937986
Posted Monday, August 16, 2010 7:58 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:09 AM
I tried the code and getting an error 'the website cannot display the page'

Is there any order for the uniongroupcode in rssrvpolicy file?
Post #969784
Posted Friday, September 03, 2010 3:34 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, September 27, 2010 7:47 PM
thank so much ,it ok
Post #980096
Posted Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:13 AM
I realise you posted this some time ago and I got this all running just fine on my Dev server running SQL Server 2008 standard edition, but it certainly doesn't like it on my Live server SQL Server 2008 R2 web edition.

Is there the possibility that the difference in versions is the problem here?

Post #986316
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««1234»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse