Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

3 Tips On Being A Rookie DBA Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, October 28, 2013 10:28 AM
CheeseMan316 (1/26/2009)
But I guess we can't complain about Greg Bates' poor grammar since he did not write the content. Rather, shame on you Craig Outcalt for your horrible grammar.

Actually Craig has written a great article and articulated his points across very well.

It is, in fact, Greg Bates who made all these errors while trying to "reproduce" the article. Notice the change to Michelle from Jim in Tip #3!!
Post #643433
Posted Monday, January 26, 2009 7:47 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:38 PM
My apologies for this article. It was skimmed, but not thoroughly edited and it slipped by.

It also appears to be a copy of another article, so we have removed it from our system.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #643435
Posted Monday, January 26, 2009 7:48 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 12:21 PM
What the heck is going on here? Doesn't anybody check the article before it gets posted? It is hard to believe that anyone would allow a re-posting and plagiarism of an article that appeared only a few months ago. At least the original article seemed to make some sense.
Post #643437
Posted Monday, January 26, 2009 8:11 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Monday, January 3, 2011 8:48 AM
Thanks salman.samad for correcting me. I only skimmed the original article briefly.
Post #643449
Posted Monday, January 26, 2009 8:23 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:38 PM
I am closing this thread. Please use the original article's thread if you have comments on the articles.

Again, my apologies that this one slipped through. I understand the complaints, but they do not belong in the discussion for Craig's article.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #643459
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse