Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

Stored procedures and data flow task Expand / Collapse
Author

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 11:55 AM
The SSIS temp table 'hack' is described here. A relatively straightforward publication of meta data does the job.

In 2012, the hack changes, but given the forum, I'm assuming that you are running 2005.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1464852
Posted Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:23 PM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Friday, June 27, 2014 2:05 PM
Yes, 2005. Plenty of good stuff to try - thanks!!
Post #1464873
Posted Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:43 PM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Friday, June 27, 2014 2:05 PM
I went with the FMTONLY ON to display "dummy select" high up in sp, set FMTONLY OFF and have SET NOCOUNT ON in the OLEDB source.

Wow, lots of stumbling around for what feels like shouldn't be too hard, but, sp's are different animals.

Thanks, Phil, the links were awesome reading.
Post #1464881
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse