Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

Overview of SSIS Expand / Collapse
Author
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:01 PM

Lars,

It is very difficult to write an article to address all level of reader.

Amit

Kindest Regards,

Amit Lohia
Post #384309
Posted Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:00 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:44 AM
It certainly is. But after these several neophytes have brought attention to areas where more info is needed, your efforts to incorporate those would be greatly appreciated. After expanding your article to address those matters, you should have something that ought to be published in a print-magazine or in the bulletin of a professional org. And that should be listed on your resume.
In other words, it will become a significant contribution to everyone's knowledge of a complex, new product.
Post #475593
Posted Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:16 AM
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Last Login: Monday, December 09, 2013 3:40 AM
Lars - I know where you're coming from, it could be a little better explained in parts for an SSIS newbie. If you open the solution explorer you'll see Datasources, right-click there to add....

One thing I'm not seeing after creating my datasource is, in the properties window, anything for expression. I only see Location and Object Model properties. Anyone else had similar problems with it?
Post #551196
Posted Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:08 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:23 PM
The links to the images appear to be broken. Can they be updated?
Post #757884
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse